Friday, September 25, 2009

Mt first one

Today morning , I was just checking my gmail , after a long time , and found my dear friend Sandeep lodha online from Banglore ,online and started chatting with him , after the normal conversation , he suggessted me to post some blog/slogs over the net....I too was interested and he showed me the way and so I am off to my first blog.....Sandeep and his family were originally resident of our town Katrasgarh and now due to business obligations , all have shifted to different places , as he is now based in Banglore.Mostly we talk about the school days and the good times we all spent here.We are in the midst of Durgapuja celebrations , and despit being anormal town , Katrasgarh is famous for its Puja Pandals , huge Pratimas and the like .Sandeep and I also talked about our Puja days and I could feel from this distance , that how nostalgic he was.I decided to write about the current durga Puja scenario in my first blog , for all those , who have left Katrasgarh , for reasons vivid.

Nothing has changed except the size of Pandals , they keep on goinf bigger and wider .....the same enthusiasm continues for three days , and subdues days after the visarjan of the Pratimas.I can clearly hear from my house , the blarring of loudspeakers , the rush of people from adjoining areas , getting into the festive mood with all the finery they have bought with the colliery bonus received . The noteable Pujas being Nadi kinare Pandal , Keshalpur Pandal , Ranibazar Pandal (our favourite) , Railway Ground Pandal, Bengal Pada Puja , Malgodown Puja , all being conducted in most grand way possible .

My children Rishi and Radhika are very excited as usual for this year Pujas and they have made their own wishlists starting frong from bubble blowers and balloon shooting , which are only available at Pujas only.I look forword to a great Puja wish the same to all NRK - Non Resident Katrasgarh Citizens.......

1 comment:

  1. Hi Satish, You posted this during Puja and I am able to find this new year time. Still the nostalgia is there and will remain. Good to see you writing and please do keen on doing so.

    ReplyDelete