Sunday, September 27, 2009

Online with Billu

Yesterday I was online with Billu (Indus Khaitan) , my longtime friend , talking to him after a long time ,as soon as he gave away his new phone no, there was no delay in calling him , leaving the online talk in the middle .We are talking after a long time and there was so much to talk and discuss.He was working in the Silicon Valley for the last ten years and recently moved to Banglore , working for the same company . Atleast Kishan , the third trio , and myself were the most happiest with this decision , as we were praying for his return to India . Billu's father , always called us , me , Kishan and Billu , the Bapu's three monkeys . I always remember the old days when we three , made our adda at Kishan's office and sat there for hours on the end . Jokingly , when Billu came to India a few times on vacation , I and Kishan always wanted the same addabazi but was not possible as he had to meet so many people and and was always short on time .
Billu , as in Banglore is now working on a Venture Capital Fund , to help new ideas grow and flourish in India .I Pray to God for his super success .I share his belief that there are no funds , easily available , for IDEAS , to grow in our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment